Sunday, December 14, 2008

~Tedious~1 day Business Trip~

It’s 4.30am early Friday m0rning, I force to wake up so early just b’cos I need goto Pg from Klang & returns within 1 day time.

When I get this order from abov3, my mind is totally blank~ it’s so sudden~ it’s 5pm, just 1 hr b4 I leave my office on Thursday. Aih.. what to do, order is an order, somemore it’s urgent case.
Well, it’s 5am morning on Friday, I reach my company to fetch 2 workers go along.


5.00am – Depart from Klang to Penang
5.07am – Shapadu Toll
7.39am – Plus Highway – Ipoh
9.06am – Juru Toll, Penang

6hrs at customer place

3.21pm – Juru Toll, Penang
5.38pm – Plus Highway – Ipoh
6.48pm – Shapadu Toll

Finally 7pm reach Klang.Tedious 14 hrs journey~I hope there will no such business trip for the future :(

(P/S: almost can't get petrol station to refill the petrol all the way to customer place, red light of fuel indicator is lighted for 15km distance! what a relieft after i found a petrol station in small kampung..huh...)

2 comments:

yeeling said...

haha...me too~~~
kena 1 time for the red petrol light..
make me so so scared~~~
cuz i dun1 2 push the car

Unknown said...

working life sux man.....like me...enjoying...wwakak..